Average rent in the UK now takes up at least 40% of your salary, which is absolutely ludicrous. Everything, over the decades, has gone up massively with inflation, but wages have stayed exactly the same, if not gone down relative to necessary spending. We have enough houses. Landlords and housing companies are just too greedy. It’s the banks and the homeowners who are to blame. So if the homeowner had a mortgage of say 900 a month. Which is Funyuns Brand Onion Flavored Rings Shirt between them and the banks? They seem to think the tenant is liable for their mortgage.
Funyuns Brand Onion Flavored Rings Shirt is available in all styles
They want the golden egg at the end of it all. But do not want to put a single pound of their own money in to get it. I think a law needs passing whereas homeowners with multiple houses are only allowed to charge 75% of their mortgages. They may then stop being greedy. And means people have Funyuns Brand Onion Flavored Rings Shirt to actually pay something into their own investments to get the lump at the end of it. Built by developers like Bloor Homes, Redrow, Barrett homes etc.
Funyuns Brand Onion Flavored Rings Shirt, Hoodie and Sweater designed by HunterTee
This is a flat without a garden or promised car space with no ability to extend. These were built as a solution to the housing crisis. So there is an icy bit of job preference in there too and this will affect people. But it shouldn’t be the well educated or rich who deserve a decent standard of living. It’s also worth pointing out a lot of people who need these houses aren’t in that income bracket.
I’ve met many below that and gasp at the 2 years of scrimping or more they endured to get on the housing market. When you buy a house to rent you have to pay Funyuns Brand Onion Flavored Rings Shirt a 25% deposit upfront then make the interest payments for 25 years. Only at the end of that time you can either sell or pay the remaining 75% of the price of the property. Under your stupid rules, nobody would buy them if they have to lose money.